About The Artist

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Hello! I am a fine arts painter, with a BFA from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago. My primary painting medium is oil and alkyd, and mostly I work in a representational style. My greatest challenge as a painter is to capture the effect of light; and my greatest joy as a painter is to accomplish that. Many thanks to those readers who have been following this blog since Day 1 (May 19, 2008). To those who are visiting for the first time today...Welcome, and thanks for dropping by!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Snowy Night

Photo by Carol Adamec

It's been snowing all day in Albuquerque. I've been in the studio painting since about 2pm, and about to go home. I looked out of my studio window and decided to share the view of the big tree just outside the Harwood's front door being lit by the building lights. Who knows....maybe there's an idea for a painting in this picture!

In the meantime, I hope the little flower painting I've been working on will be ready for "show & tell" on Thursday. See you then.


––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Text and image ©Carol Adamec 2008. All rights reserved.

No comments: