About The Artist

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Hello! I am a fine arts painter, with a BFA from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago. My primary painting medium is oil and alkyd, and mostly I work in a representational style. My greatest challenge as a painter is to capture the effect of light; and my greatest joy as a painter is to accomplish that. Many thanks to those readers who have been following this blog since Day 1 (May 19, 2008). To those who are visiting for the first time today...Welcome, and thanks for dropping by!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Flowers for Thursday

Sun Glow, 2014. Original painting, oil on Gessobord panel, 8"x8"
SOLD
March is a busy month for me this year, with the Open Studio Night at the Harwood Art Center two weeks ago and another art event just this past weekend—sometimes you gotta paint; sometimes you gotta sell. 

I will be out of the studio for the next few weeks, but wanted to share with you my most recent finished painting called Sun Glow, to honor today as the First Day of Spring.

I hope it is a beautiful day where you are.
_____________________________________
Text and image ©2014 Carol L. Adamec. All rights reserved.

No comments: