About The Artist

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Hello! I am a fine arts painter, with a BFA from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago. My primary painting medium is oil and alkyd, and mostly I work in a representational style. My greatest challenge as a painter is to capture the effect of light; and my greatest joy as a painter is to accomplish that. Many thanks to those readers who have been following this blog since Day 1 (May 19, 2008). To those who are visiting for the first time today...Welcome, and thanks for dropping by!

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

You're Invited...



I am one of 21 artists in this exhibit "Movers and Shakers" at the New Mexico Cancer Center's Gallery With a Cause. The exhibit opens this Friday, March 2, with an opening reception from 5:30-8:30pm, at the Center, located at 4901 Lang Ave NE in Albuquerque. The event is free, and the public is invited to attend. Parking is plentiful and free, and light refreshments will be served.

I am very pleased to have 25 artworks in the show, and to be among so many fine artists included in this exhibit curated by Regina Held.

Come and enjoy the evening!

The exhibit continues through May 19, 2018, and may be viewed by appointment by contacting Alexandria Tavarez via email: alexandriat@nmccfoundation.org or by calling 505.828.3791. The exhibit may also be viewed online at GalleryWithACause.org

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
SaveSave

No comments: