About The Artist

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Hello! I am a fine arts painter, with a BFA from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago. My primary painting medium is oil and alkyd, and mostly I work in a representational style. My greatest challenge as a painter is to capture the effect of light; and my greatest joy as a painter is to accomplish that. Many thanks to those readers who have been following this blog since Day 1 (May 19, 2008). To those who are visiting for the first time today...Welcome, and thanks for dropping by!

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Now showing...

Like so many facets of life, the coronavirus has drastically altered gallery openings and exhibits, too. The alternative has become online exhibits.

I was very pleased to be selected by the Placitas (NM) Art Series as one of 4 artists featured in their online exhibit for the month of September, for which the Placitas Art Series produced a video of the exhibit and composed music to accompany each artist’s work. I was very impressed with the quality of the production. 

And I look forward to the return of in-person opening receptions.

 
 

No comments: