About The Artist

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Hello! I am a fine arts painter, with a BFA from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago. My primary painting medium is oil and alkyd, and mostly I work in a representational style. My greatest challenge as a painter is to capture the effect of light; and my greatest joy as a painter is to accomplish that. Many thanks to those readers who have been following this blog since Day 1 (May 19, 2008). To those who are visiting for the first time today...Welcome, and thanks for dropping by!

Friday, October 25, 2019

New Artwork Underway ...

Nature Sketch on paper, mounted on panel 8x8"
I've always loved drawing. This one was done several months ago with pencil, pens, and inks in my sketchbook.

I came across the drawing a weeks ago and decided to cut it out of the sketchbook and mount it onto a wood panel. I'm not sure where I'll take it next, and will post it for you to see.

Thanks for taking a moment to visit my blog. See you next time.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Text and image ©2019  Carol L. Adamec. All rights reserved.

No comments: