About The Artist

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Hello! I am a fine arts painter, with a BFA from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago. My primary painting medium is oil and alkyd, and mostly I work in a representational style. My greatest challenge as a painter is to capture the effect of light; and my greatest joy as a painter is to accomplish that. Many thanks to those readers who have been following this blog since Day 1 (May 19, 2008). To those who are visiting for the first time today...Welcome, and thanks for dropping by!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Final view of the pond

Homage to Monet #4
Porcelain paint on ceramic tile
4.25" x 4.25"


As the last post for June, I'm posting the fourth and final porcelain painting on ceramic tile that I've completed, inspired by Monet's water lilies.

Meanwhile, back in the studio, I am starting a small flower painting. Maybe it will be ready for Thursday. See you then.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Text and image ©2009 Carol Adamec. All rights reserved.

No comments: