About The Artist

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Hello! I am a fine arts painter, with a BFA from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago. My primary painting medium is oil and alkyd, and mostly I work in a representational style. My greatest challenge as a painter is to capture the effect of light; and my greatest joy as a painter is to accomplish that. Many thanks to those readers who have been following this blog since Day 1 (May 19, 2008). To those who are visiting for the first time today...Welcome, and thanks for dropping by!

Friday, August 6, 2021

TOO MUCH ART Sale: Last Day!

 

SOLD "Blue" (Morning Glories), metal print reproduction, 7" x 5"

My internet is being disconnect this weekend until after I have moved, so today is the last day of my online TOO MUCH ART Sale.

Today’s offering is a reproduction of a small painting that sold a few years ago. I then digitized it and “painted” on it some more in Photoshop. The image is printed on a thin aluminum sheet which will fit into a standard 5”x7” frame. It is hand signed on the back.

I have 3 of these, ready to mail to flower lovers out there. The cost of each one is $20 plus $5 shipping. (One to customer, please.)

As a reminder, all the artwork offered during the TOO MUCH ART Sale is posted here on this blog. 

Have a good day!


––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Text and Images ©2021 Carol L Adamec. All rights reserved.




1 comment:

Vicky bandooni said...

If You are Looking to Buy Artworks for Sale Online, RIOS ART Gallery is the Best Place to Buy Artwork Online.