About The Artist

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Hello! I am a fine arts painter, with a BFA from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago. My primary painting medium is oil and alkyd, and mostly I work in a representational style. My greatest challenge as a painter is to capture the effect of light; and my greatest joy as a painter is to accomplish that. Many thanks to those readers who have been following this blog since Day 1 (May 19, 2008). To those who are visiting for the first time today...Welcome, and thanks for dropping by!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

My New Online Gallery at Daily PaintWorks

Sunset Strip #20: Lake Howell, FL. Original oil on gessoed wood, 3"x9.5"
SOLD


About a week ago, I decided to join Daily PaintWorks, a website where artists can show their work and interested buyers can peruse and purchase originals done in a variety of traditional media, sizes, and subject matter.

To get started with this new venue, I am auctioning some of my smaller paintings, most with a starting bid of only $10. If you have been reading this blog for awhile, you may recognize several of the paintings.

I've already sold two paintings this week ("Real Lemons" and "Sophisticated Lilies") and will be putting several others up for auction over the next few weeks…just in time for holiday gift giving (or holiday art collecting for yourself). I'll also being adding some "Buy It Now" paintings for those of you who prefer instant gratification or don't want to wait for an auction outcome.

If you are reading this while on my blog page (www.CarolAdamec.Blogspot.com), just look to the right hand column of this page and you'll see the heading "My New Online Gallery." Just below this heading is the Daily PaintWorks box with rotating images of my paintings. You can click there to be taken to my Daily PaintWorks gallery page.

If you are reading this via your email, just click on this LINK which will take you to my Daily PaintWorks gallery page.

You can also go to http://www.DailyPaintWorks.com and type in my name Carol Adamec in the "By Artist" box under "Quick Search" at the top of the far left hand column of the home page.

I hope you will take a look at my new online gallery. Thank you and enjoy!

____________________________________
Image & text ©Carol L Adamec, 2013

No comments: