About The Artist

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Hello! I am a fine arts painter, with a BFA from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago. My primary painting medium is oil and alkyd, and mostly I work in a representational style. My greatest challenge as a painter is to capture the effect of light; and my greatest joy as a painter is to accomplish that. Many thanks to those readers who have been following this blog since Day 1 (May 19, 2008). To those who are visiting for the first time today...Welcome, and thanks for dropping by!

Friday, June 24, 2016

In a Japanese Garden...Last Views

Royal Garden, 2016. Mixed media, 16" x 12"

Today and tomorrow are the last days of my exhibit, "In the Japanese Garden" at the Weyrich Gallery in Albuquerque. And what better painting to share with you than this "Royal Garden", especially if you are a fan of the color purple.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing some of the paintings on this blog that were part of the exhibit. Thanks for being a part of this experience and process.
___________________________
Image and text ©2016 Carol L Adamec. All rights reserved.

No comments: