About The Artist

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Hello! I am a fine arts painter, with a BFA from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago. My primary painting medium is oil and alkyd, and mostly I work in a representational style. My greatest challenge as a painter is to capture the effect of light; and my greatest joy as a painter is to accomplish that. Many thanks to those readers who have been following this blog since Day 1 (May 19, 2008). To those who are visiting for the first time today...Welcome, and thanks for dropping by!

Friday, June 3, 2016

Tonight's the Night!

O'Keeffe Calla, my original painting at the Weyrich Gallery
SOLD
Finally! It's showtime at the Weyrich Gallery for my opening reception of "In a Japanese Gallery--An Interpretation" this evening from 5-8:30pm.

Gallery owners Valerie and Gary Tibbetts have done a beautiful job of installing the exhibit, creating just the right garden atmosphere with my paintings. I am very pleased with the exhibit, and look forward to seeing all the guests coming to the opening tonight.

And many thanks to all the good wishes from friends, family, and collectors, near and far. I appreciate your support!
___________________________________________
Image and text: Carol L Adamec, 2016. All rights reserved

No comments: